PT SW 26-36-6 W3 Ext 2, 54.61 Acres
Surface Parcel Number 154048798
- Built in 1958, approximately 1600 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms up, 2 Bathrooms (4pc and 2pc), 18 rooms, Natural Gas Forced Air, central air, city water, septic and pumpout, double attached garage
- 26x40 concrete block construction, NG forced air, cement floor, 110V and 220V, 10’ ceilings
Processing and Storage Building
- 40x100x14, floor under half is cement, the other half is pavement, insulated, heated, forced air NG, paved pad approx. 2500 sq.ft. outback, 110V & 220V.
Dry Storage Building
- 30x50, wood structure, attached to processing building, insulated, wood floor, sits over top of a 30’x50’ root cellar, 110V & 220V. Root cellar 2/3 underground, concrete block, cement floor
Wood Structure (30x70) on cement slab, lot of rooms, 2 washrooms, NG forced Air
Serviced from a 16” high pressure city water line through 2 meters (1)4” (1)2”
NG (Saskenergy) 2” high pressure steel line 80 lbs of pressure
3-Phase power adjacent to property
(2) ponds: (1) 2,000,000 gallons approx. (1) 300,000 gallons 4” high density underground irrigation line (was used to irrigate 6 acres of containers of plants)
$2,675,000 Total Price ($49,000 per acre X 54.61 acres)
Land is currently zoned Agriculture.
Located on 11th Street West, close to HWY 7 or 14 or Circle Drive north or south interchange.
All buildings are rented out, need at least 48 hours notice. Vendor or Vendor’s Agent should be present at viewing.
Located on 11th Street West, close to HWY 7 or HWY 14 or Circle Drive north or south interchange.
Property Sub Type:
Other (See Member Only Remarks)
Total Floor Area:
1,600 sq. ft.148.645 m2
Number of bedrooms:
Number of bathrooms:
Buildings And Land
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Water Heater Type:
Liquid Surface Dis, Septic Tank
Full Basement, Partially Finished
Drinking Water: Yes, Heated Garage: No, School Bus: Yes, Workshop Heated: Yes